- Learner-centered instruction develops creative and critical thinking skills.
- Symbol aided problem solving through movement promotes confidence, self-expression, and reflection.
- Construction of understanding by each learner to speed ownership of knowledge.
- Application of LOD conceptual framework promotes dance literacy.
- Physical experience of Movement Alphabet concepts acquires deeper significance when linked with the actual movement symbol.
- Motif Notation reinforces the body-mind experience of the Movement Alphabet concepts.